As an announcement, I decided to host the files on my own server again. This should ensure much greater reliability in the download process.
Mozilla Firefox (designed for 0.9.x)
This project has turned into something far more ambitious than I first expected. As a windows user, I was searching for the sort of look and feel I was used to with the macintosh browsers. This is my attempt to bring that desirable look to Mozilla Firefox.
The following site contains a few variations of Lebreeze. The variations are authored by a talented young designer with the alias, "Ozphactor."
Mozilla Thunderbird (designed for 0.7)
Whew, this is one expansive application.
You might also like Yellowtab.
- 20 June 2004
- Integrated several contributions made by volunteers. I was quite awestruck by willingness to help make the theme more complete when I did not have sufficient time to work on it. Thank you everyone for your help!
- 24 April 2004
- Bugfix across the line (concerning the googlebar) and new scrollbars.
- 18 April 2004
- By popular demand users of the 0.5 milestone can now highlight their messages (as shown in the screenshots).
- 14 April 2004
- Bugfix and cosmetic improvements.
- 03 April 2004
- Bugfix for both the mail client and browser.
- 01 April 2004
- Thunderbird theme released! I have also updated the Firefox theme for greater consistency with the mail client.
- 29 March 2004
- Icon refinements, toolbar-metrics, squashed bugs (only for the theme-friendly version).
- 27 March 2004
- Web Developer sidebar compatiability.
- 22 March 2004
- Colored icons for the Bookmarks Manager.
- 21 March 2004
- Now supporting the latest nightly build, added Webdeveloper Extension support. Modified page setup dialog, alert icons, and misc iconography.
- 20 March 2004
- Completed a large toolbar set (now pictured in the screenshots). Trying to bring more unity to the interface.
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
In addition, for those of you who might be interested in a color scheme that matches the theme, I have it available for download.